1 tin wild salmon (large)
2 small sweet potato
1 cup quinoa (any colour will be fine)
1 small onion
Small bunch coriander
1 tbsp cumin
1 tbsp sweet paprika
Juice of 1 lemon
Pinch of Himalayan sea salt (generous)
1. Boil sweet potato
2. While sweet potato is boiling, chop cucumber, carrot, apple and add spinach and combine in a large bowl.
3. Dress the salad and toss to coat.
4. In a large mixing bowl tip in a drained tin of pink salmon, eggs, onion, coriander and spices.
5. Once the sweet potato is cooked, drain off as much extra water as possible and add to the bowl.
6. Pour quinoa into a pot and bring to the boil. Cook until the quinoa has opened.
7. Drain the cooked quinoa and add to the bowl.
8. Mash the sweet potato and combine the mixture with a fork.
9. Put some coconut oil into a large non stick pan and put on a low heat.
10. Cook on a low heat.
11. Wait until the patties have cooked well through on one side and have not stuck to the bottom. Slide and flip gently.
Enjoy with your fresh salad and tatziki or yoghurt sauce.