A perfect combination of flavours makes this a weekly staple.
- olive oil, for pan
- chicken thighs, boneless, and your desired quantity
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 400g green beans
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped (I used 3 different varieties that I had growing)
- ½-1 cup basil pesto (try and make your own)
- Preheat a little bit of olive oil in a large fry pan and add the chicken thighs.
- Add the chicken thighs and cook for 8-10 minutes each side on a medium heat, making sure they are cooked through.
- Top and tail all the green beans, then cut into 1 cm lengths, as well as the tomatoes.
- Remove the chicken from the heat and slice into cubes.
- Add the beans and tomato to the pan and toss together.
- Add in the pesto and stir well.
- Once combined, add cubed chicken and stir well to coat everything in that delicious pesto!
- Serve into bowls and season with salt and pepper.