Melbourne style Djamu juice.
This traditional Balinese health tonic can fight anything! Common cold, sore throat, lethargy, bad breath, EVERYTHING!
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
5cm long piece of ginger (yes! 5 cm)
1 tbsp bee pollen
1 tbsp raw honey
juice of 1 lemon
3 stalks of celery
1/2 cup filtered water
1. Add the turmeric, cayenne pepper, bee pollen, honey, and water into a medium to large jar (with good seal).
2. Juice the celery, orange, lemon and ginger into the jar.
3. Put the lid on tight and shake well.
4. Serve it chilled and keep refrigerated.
5. Live healthier and flu-free!