A favourite of mine for a go to snack has got to be a delicious smoothie bowl. These have burst onto the scene in a big way with most new age cafes offering up the nutrient packed dish.
Smoothie bowls are so versatile and you can create whatever flavour you desire and top it with anything and everything!
Smoothie bowl pictured;
Chocolate Smoothie Bowl w' Spiced Trail Mix
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 2 tsp maca powder
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 3 frozen lemon juice cubes
Topped w' raw cashews and spiced trail mix.
- Add frozen bananas, lemon juice and water to your blender, and blend.
- While blending, add in the protein, maca and cacao powders.
- Stop and scrape down the sides once or twice and blend until chunky or smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your desired topping and eat cold/frozen.