When you're on the hunt for a tasty, evening dessert, or even just because you feel like it, whip this easy, dairy free chocolate mousse up!!
400ml can coconut milk
40-60g raw cacao powder (depending on richness desired)
1 tsp coconut syrup
60g chocolate protein powder (optional)
1. Empty tin of coconut milk into a small blender or mini food processor.
2. Add in cacao and coconut syrup.
3. Blend together until smooth and creamy, occasionally scraping down the sides for complete mix.
4. Pour mixture into 3-4 cups/ramekins and set in the fridge for a few hours.
5. Top with your desired topping. We used an almond and coconut crumb and raspberries.
MACRO'S - (serving 4)
Protein: 2.5g (without protein powder)