For those of you that train hard. Have high caloric demands but can't quite seem to reach them.
This recipe will help you achieve those goals as well as deliver some carbs, protein and great fats, combined with great nutrients and minerals.
1 1/2 C oats (gluten free if possible)
100g organic coconut oil
2 scoops ESA Chocolate Protein (60g)
2 tsp maca powder
2 tsp lacuma powder
2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
2 tbsp sunflower seeds
2 tbsp bee pollen
2 tbsp cacao nibs
1/4 cup organic sultanas
2 tsp cinnamon
1. Pour oats into a food processor or Thermomix.
2. Pour in the protein powder, maca, lacuma, and cinnamon and blend until oats are now a oat meal (powder).
3. Add in the coconut oil and blend until the coconut oil has completely melted into the oats and formed it into a chunky mixture.
4. On a lower speed to be sure not to puree all the ingredients, add in the pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, bee pollen, cacao nibs and sultanas.
5. Continue to blend until it is well mixed.
6. Place glad wrap or baking paper into the bottom of a square cake dish.
7. Pour the mixture into the dish, and press it out so it is evenly spread into all the corners. Don't use a dish too big for the amount of mixture.
8. You can add desiccated coconut to the top if you want.
9. Place into the fridge to set the coconut oil.
10. Slice into bite size pieces and ENJOY!!
NOTE: Keep it in the fridge as the coconut oil will begin to melt, depending on where you live and the season.