Rolling out around 20-25 balls, this recipe is easy, quick, and delicious!
Ingredients: (all organic where possible)
1 cup sunflower seeds
1 cup pumpkin seeds
1 cup dates (soaked in boiling water for 10 mins)
1 cup almonds
1 lemon juice and rind (grated finely)
Rolled in white, black, and white sesame seeds with cinnamon.
1. Place the seeds and almonds into a blender and blend to a crumbly texture.
2. Drain all the water from the dates and add to the blender with the lemon juice and finely grated rind.
3. Blend and combine well until the mixture begins to form clumps. *Taste and adjust to desire.
4. Spoon out small amounts and roll into a ball in your hands.
5. Roll the ball in your choice of coating or simply leave as is. *We used white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, and white sesame seeds with cinnamon. You can also use coconut, chia seeds or anything else.
6. Store in a sealed container in the fridge.